Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nooowww I remember...

So a good friend of mine is leaving town. He and his wife are moving to Maryland on Friday so that she can finish up her PhD and he took a job at a university down there. Last night was his going away party. The night started at Moggers for dinner and what a good time. Jenny brought her two year old who was the entertainment during dinner. She's adorable, but wow what a bundle of energy -- I couldn't help but compare her energy to that of my puppy... it's the same.

Then we left Moggers and went to 7th and Elm, which is a bar. This morning, my body has been violently reminding me why I do not drink cheap liquor... well and I haven't drank like that in about a year... Ahh I miss birthday parties at Pub...

I was excited because typically when we go out, it's just for a drink or two so no reason to get dressed up or anything, but since last night was a celebration I tarted up a bit... by the reaction I got from my friends you'd think I had a face lift... they kept commenting on how nice I looked. I didn't even do THAT much, just touched up my makeup a tiny bit and changed into a shirt that showed a tiny amount of cleavage... I guess I've let my bar attire fall apart and need to change it up a bit more often.

On a non-hungover, happy note: Jess is coming today until Saturday! that will be fun -- we always do wine and cheese while we play Mario Party... Awww.. I'm so looking forward to it!! :) I think she's my first over night visitor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment