Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stumbling...

So I was "Stumbling" around the internet and came across a "How to Speak Chinese" tutorial, but with actual helpful phrases like, "no more, I'm full" or "No more, I'm already drunk, sorry" (which would be helpful to me should I ever visit China).

Something you should know about me is that I enjoy learning funny phrases in other languages because it makes me laugh. For instance, last year I learned how to curse in Italian. I now know how to curse in French, German, and Italian AND I know how to say "I'm from Jupiter" in Spanish. So to find these helpful phrases in China spelled trouble. Most of them were innocent, but then I came across one, that made laugh so hard I couldn't breathe. It's written Phonetically below:

"Ara! Onara Suru tsu-mori datta Keh-do, un-chi ga de-chatta."

Which means: "Oops! I meant to fart, but poop came out."

You just spit milk out your nose, didn't you? or Coffee?

Anyway, about "Stumbling" if you have not discovered this yet, please go to mozilla.com and search it. It's an amazingly fun and interesting tool to browse the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment