Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Furniture

So, the other assistant director in my office is leaving at the end of this week to move to another school. Last week we (two of my guy friends and I) helped them load their moving truck. In the process they decided that they didn't want to take their desk or bookshelf and asked if anyone wanted it.

Being the cheap ass that I am, I jumped at it. So I now have a nice new desk and book shelf in my apartment! :) Ben and New Adam did all the moving, I just drove the van we stole after hours for the move. :) (It's not REALLY stealing -- we took it back)

So now I get to move everything in my apartment all around to fit the desk and bookshelf. Actually, just the book shelf, I already had a space for the desk in my enormous kitchen that is currently still lacking a dining room table. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment