Monday, June 22, 2009

The Ugly Shirt Follow Up


I was asked for a picture of the ugly shirt pattern.. here it is!

Enjoy!!

Please notice the paisley, floral, stripes all mixed together. What you cannot see is on the left is a black, white, and tan zebra print. The tan just makes it look like it's dirty -- which is why I noticed the ugliness of the shirt to begin with.. I thought the tan was dirt.

But the colors are nice.. blues and greens... that's all I saw... SIGH.. I need to pay better attention to things.

3 comments:

  1. It's kind of funky...that's not a bad thing right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky is definitely a bad thing on a woman of my particular demensions.... a VERY bad thing.. LOL It looks like 1973 threw up on it... Hey! It does go with my ugly 1976 lamp though!! :)

    ReplyDelete