Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fireworks

Call me unAmerican, but I hate fire works. It's not so much the fire works, but the idiots who come with them. Every fourth of July we all get hyped up for this light show and I'll give it to you -- it can be neat, especially when paired with music -- but then the idiots crawl out of the wood work and make me want to go on a rampage... I don't trust any of these idiots and am terrified that they are going to shoot one off and it's going to fly into my house and start a fire. Plus they were outside setting them off until 2am and tonight, it's 11:30 and I have to work tomorrow and theya re still going strong. I want to strangle someone, only there are too many to strangle and my arms would get tired... AHHHH

I'm a little tense tonight... doesn't help that poor sassy is terrified and may have a heart attack if it doesn't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment