Tuesday, July 28, 2009

AHHH AHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Well, today was another beautiful day of getting NOTHING DONE..

this sucks!!

I have a crap ton (my new phrase) to do and can't seem to get any of it done without someone interrupting me or getting more CRAP thrown on..

Today my director met with the President.. who wants us to to plan a bunch of freaking large scale programs for the first two weeks of school.. this information would have been nice TWO MONTHS AGO... now we are going to have a bunch of programs thrown together at the last minute... ON TOP OF THE REST OF THE CRAP I HAVE TO DO... GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

It's frustrating because I've been working hard to change things and getting road block after road block.. suggested things to be told no.. only two weeks later the idea was suddenly our asst vp's and now we're doing it... it's just frustrating.. especially to get this much work thrown on us three days before training starts... so now we are asking our staff to go from 8am - midnight for three weeks straight without a day off... and our pro staff to go a month and a half straight without time off... GRRR

Ok, now that I've got that out of my system... below is a license plate I saw last night.. it's AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment