Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ooopps I fell...

So, I'm something of a klutz...

In the winter it's kind of a big problem..

In the summer, you wouldn't expect it to be such an issue...

Enter Steph... well, not really enter.. try to enter...

So I fell in Walmart yesterday. Well, to say I fell IN walmart is kind of misleading.. No, when I fall, I do it right.

So it had been raining all day and the genius I am, decided to wear flip flops for my brief trip to the Walmart, right? I'm minding my own business and walk in the door... well I failed to consider the slateish flooring in the Walmart... So I slipped.. half in and half out fo the front door to the food section of walmart...

Leave it to me to find the single most embarassing place to fall down.. and then, because of the flooring I still can't get up. It doesn't cross my mind to take off my shoes.. I'm just trying to get up as quickly as possible, because let's face it.. fat girl falling for no reason in July.. probably the funniest thing you'd ever see... Finally i get up and the walmart greeter comes out to see if I'm ok.. I blow it off but really i probably could have sued because there was no sign or rug or anything...

I'm sore to day.. and couldn't figure out why and then I remembered the humiliating incident in Walmart front door... SIGH..

3 comments:

  1. Well, I have to admit I had to laugh a little bit because I can totally picture it!!! (plus you know I have my own issues with standing on my two feet, doesn't always work) Darn flip flops...I have a pair that try to kill me every time I walk anywhere that isn't carpeted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip flops should be outlawed!!!! j/k

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things: 1 you need to post I'm having withdrawals...2 you also need to check the post on my web page, the first rural link I think you will enjoy it, just struck me as funny lol

    ReplyDelete