Saturday, January 9, 2010

Presenting...

So, I gave five, 1-hour presentations yesterday.

It never ceases to amaze me how tired I am at the end of days that I do a lot of presenting. I can be all over the place and be fine, but talking for five hours straight almost kills me.

Not that I don't LOVE doing it. I presented on How to Have Difficult Conversations and I have to say -- it was a pretty good presentation. The learners seemed interested and were engaged in the session so that's got to be good. I did have a 2nd year staff member tell me that of all of the training sessions she has been to this one was her favorite and she learned so much.

Not to toot my own horn, but... toot toot!!

I'm just sayin...

Anyway, the presentation was based off of a couple of books I've read, but my favorite is simply called "Difficult Conversations" and is amazing. Everyone should be REQUIRED to read this book -- it just makes sense.

I have to say, I'm pretty proud of this one!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment