Sunday, August 22, 2010

Three Day Move In

So, whomever had the idea to make Res Hall move in a three day process is a moron... oh wait.. I'm pretty sure I was in on that decision.. -- OK I'M A MORON!!

I theory it's an awesome idea.  Cuts down on lines, for the elevators, cuts down on wait time for carts... so awesome idea.. parents are happier and get to spend more time with their student instead of moving stuff... so awesome idea.

Um but what about the staff who have to work the three day move in -- namely ME.  This sucks!!  I woke up angry this morning because I had to work.  IT'S SUNDAY!!!!!  I haven't had a weekend off in FOUR WEEKS!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so mid-sentence one of our grads, Dan calmly walked by my office says "Hey Steph" while he was very casually dragging Kasie (another grad) down the hall on top of his rolling suitcase.  Ah hahahaha

Back Story: Yesterday when we were coming back from lunch we saw a little kid riding on the back of a suitcase like that while his dad pulled him.  He was like 3, and Kasie asked Dan if he'd pull her across campus like that.  I bet them to do it with one of my famous (in my head at least) $5 bets.  They did it!! :)

Am in a better mood!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment