Monday, June 28, 2010

Get over it already...

So I guess I'm struggling... I have a very hard time understanding pettiness and absolutely no understanding for grudges... what a waste of time...


These things come up and I just want to shake people... why can't they understand that the only person a grudge hurts is the person holding it?

It's such a childish thing to do.  If you don't like someone that's fine, but you don't give them dirty looks, and alienate them openly in front of others... it's starting to piss me off.  Especially since others are buying into it..

This crap drives me nuts... there are plenty of people I don't like.  I just avoid them and if I can't I'm polite.  There is no reason to drag anyone else into my business... nor is there any reason to make people feel uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment