Wednesday, October 7, 2009

High Tea...

So I've recently discovered tea.

Yes, I realize that most of the world already knew about tea, but not me. I mean I knew about it but my family was never tea drinkers so I never really had it much. I've been reading a series set in England and decided to adopt their tea custom. In the books they seem to treat tea like Americans treat cigarettes. When they are tired - Tea, when they are hungry - tea, when they are stressed - tea, when they are sad- tea, when they are lonely - tea, when they are happy - tea, when they are bored - tea... sounds good to me, so I'm now a tea drinker.

I haven't quite gotten to the part yet where i actually have High Tea at 4pm, but it's a goal.

I'm also looking for a pretty tea set because I think that would be fun... lol

Maybe I'm regressing to childhood because we always used to try to have tea parties...

No comments:

Post a Comment