Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Whirlwind Michigan...

Well, my trip to Michigan was everything I thought it would be.  Jess and I had fun in the car on the way up.  Erica and I went shopping briefly and then Erica, Marty, and I went to the piano bar and saw Frank-- my pianoman.  Well, I call him my pianoman, I doubt he would call himself that.. LOL
Yay for Frank and me!!  He's kind of like a rock star to me. He is a really talented musician and I'm totally a fan.  I'm a dork.  But still a fan.  He's nice enough to put up with me and treat me like a good friend whenever I'm around. :) 
This was later in the evening when some of us (Erica, Frank, and me) had been drinking for a while.. I missed half the conversation because I was trying to take "artistic" pictures. This is where I entered into the conversation.. Frank was doing math on his phone while telling us about his daughter who will be going to college next year and he's clueless about what to do.. luckily that's kind of my thing.. I think I was helpful.. lol
Jess and I outside of Arby's where we stopped for lunch on the way up to Michigan.  My Hetero Life Partner.. until she abandons me to move to California to "be closer to her family.."
 Erica and Me!! Sister of my heart!! 
Marty and Me!!  Obviously, if Erica is the sister of my heart, then Marty is the Brother-in-Law of my heart... because if he was my brother he and Erica are in trouble!
 I really just liked this.

 Erica and Marty!
 My Mustache straw... it makes me laugh. 
 I have one at work that is on my argyle lidded water cup.. it's classy

 Erica was playing with my Mustache.
 
 Aww, isn't that cute!
 We thought this would make a cute picture!!  

I SOOOO miss living in Michigan.  I miss my friends/family.  I miss the piano bar.  I miss the variety of things to do.  I miss the variety of restaurants.  I miss lots and lots and lots of things about living up there.  I'd move back in a heart beat -- if it wasn't so cold!!  Was a fun trip.. unfortunately I spent more time in the car than I spent with Erica...

Until next time, my friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment