Thursday, November 18, 2010

Another One

So, I went on a rant about dating...

I know that makes some people uncomfortable...  Sorry but I do enjoy a good rant.

We were discussing dating on girls night last week and I realized that my true motivation for dating is the story...

Remember that time I date the cable guy (specifically the quality control manager for the cable company).... hey at least I got free installation of cable and my issues fixed FAST...and then I found out his ex was preggars with his baby and was due in a month.... nice!

Remember that time I dated the fire fighter... he had the big truck and the crazy ex and a dog ate his phone....

Remember that time I dated the geologist... and his crazy ex-wife called me and cussed me out...

Remember that time I dated the crazy dude.... we went on three dates and he wanted to go home with me for the two weeks at Christmas... and his name was DJ -- which in my head is NOT a grown up's name...

Remember I dated that dude back in January who pursued me religiously and called me four times a day and then just fell off the earth.... then he called me a month ago and asked me out again....

Remember that time I dated the really hot guy (Surprised -- I was too) and he stood me up on our fifth date because his "hot neighbor came over for a quickie and he couldn't say no" 

Remember how I say they disappear and reappear in my life:

Cable guy is back on the dating scene and wants to "hang out"

It's all about the story....

I'll probably hang out with him just to see what's up.. I'll update later. :)

At least I put myself out there..

Even if it is only because I expect a story out of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment