Friday, October 1, 2010

The Other Guys...

Yesterday was almost perfect. 

I don't say that much, but yesterday was almost perfect!  I had one of those average days at work, but after work -- well that's when it got almost perfect.. well perfect in my current life situation...

We went out for BBQ for dinner -- Lindsey, Jess, Andy, and Ben.  Then Jess went to her play practice and Lindsey went back to work.  Andy and Ben came over for beer and then we met Adam (TH Adam) at the movies and saw "The Other Guys"  HOLYFUNNYMOVIE BATMAN!!  I laughed so hard I cried probably five times... three of those five I'm pretty sure I almost wet myself.  It was so freaking funny.

Now, for those of you who aren't Will Ferrell  fans, I know you don't believe me in how funny it was.  But also note that Mark Wahlberg was in it.. The two of them together was amazing... and I think it was more Mark who was funny and Will Ferrell's reaction to Mark's character that was so funny.  I also think it was the group I went with.. you should always ALWAYS go see funny movies with people you think are funny.  It makes it a million times better. 

We went out for a beer afterwards and laughed  more.  It was ALMOST to the level of a laughter hangover this morning, but not quite. 

I love my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment