Thursday, September 30, 2010

Miss Sassy Pants

So, I'm fairly convinced that I have the cutest dog ever!  She is a year and a half old and she still looks like a little lab puppy!  Every time we go on a walk about three people ask me if she's a black lab.  She's not.  But she's so social that she dances like a puppy when a lot of people are around.  I'm adding my newest favorite picture of her.. she's so freaking cute!!  That's what makes it hard to discipline her.. she is so cute and when she's in trouble she belly crawls up on me and lays flat against my chest with her little head tucked up next to my neck like she's hugging me.  ADORABLE!! 


I took this one the week I was on stay-cation.  I read 3.75 books that week, but apparently I was reading too much because she came up, sat down, and started trying to take my book away.  This is her trying to get me to stop reading and pay attention to her.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment