Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cleaning Continues

Well, the cleaning continues... MAN!! I have a LOT of crap!! Yesterday I took out six garbage bags of crap, and I have two more half filled ones in my dining room.. A lot of it is old paperwork that I shredded, but still...

I'm donating three trash bags full of clothes, a vacuum, a 12 in TV, a rug, a fan, a bunch of knick knacky stuff.. How did I accumulate all this CRAP!! 

My bedroom and two closets are SPOTLESS, I got my desk at home cleaned out and got half the place dusted last night.. on to the other half tonight and perhaps the bathroom too.  It shouldn't take long now since I got most of the crap sorted.

I used to have a bunch of boxes hidden in and around my living room because there wasn't room in the closets.. once I get rid of all the crap I will have plenty of room and hope to move my living room around.

My sister gave me like six or seven martini glass paintings that I need to hang somewhere...

I don't want to admit it, but I love cleaning... it is something that makes me feel productive and I see immediate results... its unfortunate that i don't have the energy or motivation to keep it up as often as I should...

My life would be perfect IF I had a washer/dryer in the house -- well that and a screen door. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment