Thursday, October 14, 2010

Imagine...

Well, it's been an interesting week.  I'm exhausted and there is basically two days left!! :(

I did a lot of cooking this week.  Made a badass sundried tomato-bacon macaroni & cheese -- DELICIOUS.  Last night Jess and Lindsey came over and I made grandma's scallopped chicken with mashed potatoes and peas.  MAN Was it delicious!!  Sorry -- I didn't take pictures this time.  Maybe next time.

I just took the MBTI again and think this time I got an honest assessment of my personality type. 

If you want to take it, here's the link:  MBTI Personality Test

My result was ENTP here is another Description.

I think it's a fair assessment, but I'm fairly even on most of it so my type changes based on what I'm going through in my life. Since each individual section is a continuum, I'm pretty 50/50 on Extrovert/Introvert, Thinking/Feeling, and Judging/Perceiving.  But the way I typically live my life is ENTP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment