Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sassy's Mad

Well, Miss Sassy Pants is in a snit tonight. After three whole days of not being in her cage except at night, she was angry to be in there today while I was at work. She was ok when I came home from lunch, but that second three and a half hours were apparently torture for her. She's been a brat all night, even after we walked to campus and visited the Burford/Jones staff during their cook out. All those people to play with and even a hot dog straight from the gril and she was still mad enough at me to pee in the house, TWICE. I took her outside and she refused to go. As soon as we got back in -- she peed, right by the door. Guess that shows me, eh?

It makes me sad because she was soooo good all weekend, but she was with me all weekend. She gets really mad when I leave her behind. It is nice being loved! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment