Friday, March 18, 2011

Momma said there'd be days like this...

Well, today is one of those days that is totally awful but also good. 

When I was thinking about applying for this position I was thinking of all the awesome things I could do if I was in this position.  What I didn't consider was the crap that comes with the good I could do...

Boy was today the day...

Met with a student because I'm forcing her to change rooms due to snarky arguments with the girl down the hall...  She stormed out of the meeting and threw a temper tantrum

Met with a student today because I'm terminating her lease because we found a gun, 464 grams of marijuana, 30 grams of heroin, and several scales in her apartment..

with our staffing issues I'm quickly becoming the most hated person on campus...

 Ehh -- if I cared I would have hung up my big girl pants a looong time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment