Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yay! Boo! FML

I got my car back!! YAY!!

So, I went to pick up my car yesterday (yay!) and Ben had given me a coupon for 15% of ANY repair over $300. Well mine sure was over $300!! So instead of paying 2922, I only paid 2700! :) Yay for an extra $200!! :) So I have it back and while it wasn't a HUGE deal to go without a car, I sure like having it!! : ) FREEDOM!!!

Then I got home.

Went to check my email and my laptop was dead and the battery wouldn't charge nor could I get the cord to work. This happened to me about two years ago -- the cord wouldn't work and the battery wouldn't charge. I even tried someone else's cord to charge the battery and it wouldn't work.

BUT when I got to work today I realized that my OLD work computer is the exact same computer that I have at home so I'm going to see if that cord/battery will work! :)

I now need to back up everything on my hard drive, though. Don't want to lose the important stuff.

It's always something, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment