Friday, February 19, 2010

Well, CRAP

Today was a good day -- ehhh

I woke up late.

My chest and throat felt like it did that one time in college that I got really drunk and thought it would be funny to see if I could smoke a pack of cigarettes... in reality I only smoked maybe two.. but in trying to inhale I burned my throat and my lungs were inflamed... it was not fun...

Funny thing is -- I didn't smoke anything last night.

In fact, last night was family dinner night and I cooked dinner and we played some board games. Sure we were drinking champaign cocktails, but there was absolutely no smoking- regardless of what New Adam wanted....

Then -- as the day wore on I developed a dry cough...

Now I have the chills and I think a fever...

and feel like crap.. but the day was productive and very good -- at work anyway.

And now I get to take the whole weekend to myself.. yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment