Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ahh Spring Break... how I love thee!

It's SPRING BREAK!!

Rock out on the beach!!

OK, not on a beach. I'm in cloudy Terrible Haute, Indiana, stuck in a basement office with NO WINDOWS...

It's still awesome! Why you ask??

  1. No students
  2. No staff
  3. No meetings because everyone is gone
  4. I don't HAVE to be in until... well really until I want to come in because my boss is the BOMB
  5. I only have to stay until... well really until I want to leave because my boss is the BOMB!
  6. I have SOME time to actually work through some of my projects that I don't have time for normally because I have to balance committee meetings, staffing issues, staff complaints, blah blah blah blah
Those are just SOME of the reasons... :) It's quiet around here and I simply adore it!!

Hope everyone else is well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment